Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 4 to 6, with one adult guest.
We see spring weekends as opportunities to cook up delicious brunches with the family. In this class, kids will get to mix, mash, and fry up their own delicious and seasonally inspired brunch-time creations, perfect for a Mother’s or Father’s Day celebration!
- Baked Egg Cups
- Whole-Wheat Banana Pancakes
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Sauce
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Saturday, June 8, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Only 2 spots leftRegister for class
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, June 9, 10:00 - 11:30 am
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.