Theres a reason that people love Paris in the springtime and its hard to deny that most of it is because of the food. Join Marianna and learn how to prepare an elegant springtime supper and elevate your kitchen confidence. Youll learn how to master the pan to prepare a perfectly seared steak and pair it with a silky red wine pan sauce which youll pair with a classic bistro salad with Dijon vinaigrette. To complete the scene, youll make a classic pistachio souffle with a decadent chocolate sauce.
With meat, dairy, eggs and gluten. Contains nuts.
About the instructor: Marianna is a pastry chef and Washington native who grew up in the central part of the state. After several years in the veterinary industry, Marianna switched careers and now teaches cooking all around the Puget Sound and as far east as Snoqualmie. Marianna focuses on technique-driven classes and loves to demystify the cooking and baking process and its associated sciences.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Bistro Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
- Pan-seared Steak with Red Wine Pan Sauce
- Pistachio Souffles with Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce