Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
With fresh herbs, vegetables and seafood at our disposal, a Ligurian-inspired feast is first on our list. Paola will lead you on a tasting tour of this fertile Italian region, pairing the sustainable seafood of the Pacific Northwest with springtime veggies for a taste of the Italian Riviera's coastal cuisine.
- Pasta Sugo di Noci (Pasta with Walnut Sauce)
- Cappon Magro (Seafood and Vegetable Salad) with Salsa Verde
- Baci di Alassio (Hazelnut-Chocolate Cookies filled with Dark Chocolate Ganache)
Dietary Notes: With seafood, dairy and eggs.
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, June 19, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.