One of the many joys of Spring is the return of fresh vibrant vegetables! Chef Zola excels in creating foods with bright, beautiful flavors while integrating her pastry mastery. Learn her favorite tricks for developing flavorful dishes with peas, herbs and quick pickles. Gain skills in making endlessly versatile fluffy ricotta dumplings. To finish the meal, youll make the deceptively simple Lime Posset; with some guidance from Zola, this English answer to panna cotta might just become the only dessert recipe youll need this summer.
With dairy, eggs, and nuts.
About the instructor: Zola was born and raised in Seattle by a family that loves to cook. She spent her early years cooking alongside her great-grandmother whom she credits as her greatest inspiration both in the kitchen and out. In 2016 she was offered a job as a pastry chef after making a wedding cake for her Aunt and Uncle and went on to gain experience in all manner of pastries and desserts from Italian gelatos to Parisian croissants. Though Zola has worked professionally as a pastry chef and baker, she maintains that her true passion is her role as a home cook and finds real reward in helping others find success in their own kitchens. When she's not teaching she spends her time writing, listening to history podcasts, and cooking extravagant meals for her family.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Crostini with smashed minty peas, pickled onions, and toasted pistachios
- Ricotta Dumplings with Arugula Walnut Pesto and Spring Vegetables
- Lime Possets with Sumac Roasted Strawberries
Wednesday, June 14, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class