Springtime is a perfect time to prepare your body to support pregnancy with Dr. Klim, ND. Spend time with a local naturopath doctor learning how to enhance your own inner cycle. This class is aimed at educating people about seasonal eating, seasonal ingredients, and using nutrition to improve reproductive health. Learn how eggs, asparagus, pea shoots, and fish create healthy meals that are rich in key nutrients for optimizing fertility and preparing the body for conception.
With dairy, eggs, nuts and seafood.
About the instructor: Samantha (Sam) is a Naturopathic Doctor with a huge side passion for cooking nourishing food. As a Physician, Sam focuses her practice on Postpartum care and wellness but has expertise in general reproductive/ Women’s health and digestive wellness. She is super passionate about using nutrition to help folks heal and find more vitality and joy in their life. Before becoming a Naturopath, Sam has always been passionate about cooking and using food as medicine for the body, soul and communities and she believes connecting with healthy food and healthy food systems is a powerful way to connect with the planet. As a person diagnosed with celiac disease at a young age, Sam always had to be creative in the kitchen and has continued to master her superpower of recipe improvisation. When she isn’t cooking, teaching or practicing medicine, Sam is gardening, exploring the great outdoors with her partner or loving on her sweet fur baby (who also enjoys Sam’s homecooked food).
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Herb and Goat Cheese Frittata
- Pesto, Asparagus and Pea shoot Risotto
- Fish tacos with slaw and quick pickled radishes