Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Not all Indian food is too hot to handle! Learn the foundations of Indian cuisine and its well-seasoned and aromatic traditions. Spice it up, Indian-style, as Sandeep discusses the properties of key spices and how they are blended to create the “tarka,” the flavorful base for Indian dishes. Once you learn this technique, you’ll see how easily it can be applied to all types of cooking!
- Indian Chile Soup over Rice
- Chicken Curry with fresh Roti
- Aloo Paratha (Potato Flatbread) with Homemade Yogurt
Dietary Notes: With poultry, dairy and eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.