Indulge in a delightful feast of Spanish Tapas from the comfort of your home, as you join Chef Yary in this exciting online demonstration class. Inspired by the rich flavors of Spanish cuisine, Chef Yary shares her expertise in creating delectable plant-based alternatives to traditional meaty tapas. Learn techniques for cooking mushrooms and potatoes that make the perfect bite. Learn the secrets behind crafting flavorful sauces like chipotle cream, aioli, and romesco sauce, elevating your tapas to new heights. Indulge in the melt-in-your-mouth goodness of Cheese Croquettes, a perfect balance of taste and texture. Master the art of plant-based appetizers, prepping ahead for convenience, and embracing the joy of seasonal and fun Spanish-inspired dishes.
About the instructor: Yary Oslund is a Cuban national who came to the United States in 2003. She acquired her love and respect for food from her mother, who has been a chef for 40 years. Trained at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Seattle, Yary shares her passion for cooking natural foods while giving students an unforgettable culinary experience. Yary also graduated as a Functional Nutrition Therapy Practitioner in 2001 and currently advises her clients on the nutritional value of food and different styles of eating.
- This is a demonstration format class offered live online via Zoom.
- Class information will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Mini Vegan Cubano sandwich with roasted portabella and red peppers, chipotle cream
- Croquettes with Romesco sauce
- Olive tapenade with GF flatbread
- Patatas Bravas with Saffron-Garlic Aioli
Monday, October 30, 5:00 - 6:30 pmRegister for class