Cookbook author Anne-Marie Bonneau has inspired many to cut down on food and plastic waste with her wildly popular blog Zero-Waste Chef. Now, you can join her as she guides you through simple techniques for building and maintaining a sourdough starter from scratch shell even share how to transform discarded sourdough into a vegan chocolate cake. From learning how to keep your starter alive to knowing what to do if you need to take a break from daily feeding, youll finish the class feeling empowered to begin your own sourdough journey.
Vegan with gluten.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class link and recipes will be sent four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to one week prior to class.
- Sourdough Starter from Scratch
- Sourdough Discard Vegan Chocolate Cake
Wednesday, September 22, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class