Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 4 to 6, with one adult guest.
Young chefs will learn to make their own satisfying after-school or weekend afternoon snack boards! We’ll build tasty platters with cheese, scratch-made crackers and hummus. They’ll have time to learn and practice proper knife techniques and plating skills, too!
- Rosemary Sea Salt Crackers
- Homemade Hummus
- Assorted Cheeses
- Selection of cut vegetables
Dietary Notes: With dairy, eggs and optional meat.
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, June 22, 10:00 - 11:30 am
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.