Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 7 to 9, with one adult guest.
Toads and bubbles and babies? What kind of cooking class is this? An extremely silly one! In this class, we’re cooking up three oddly named but delightfully flavored breakfast dishes, learning kitchen essentials along the way.
- Toad in the Hole (Oven-baked Casserole with Eggs and Sausage)
- Bubble and Squeak (Pan-fried Vegetable and Potato Cakes)
- Dutch Baby Pancakes
Dietary Notes: With dairy, eggs, and optional meat.
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, April 28, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, May 5, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.