Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
If you're a fan of fish and looking to improve your seafood savvy, this class is for you. Lesa Sullivan brings years of experience from the fish market to the kitchen. Learn to select seafood responsibly, then gain confidence cooking prawns, white fish and salmon.
- Prawn Pasta all'Arrabbiata
- Pan-seared White Fish with Salsa Verde
- Northwestern Chowder with Salmon
Dietary Notes: With seafood and dairy; no eggs or gluten. PCC classrooms are not gluten-free facilities.
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Friday, October 25, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Saturday, October 26, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Friday, November 1, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Saturday, November 2, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Saturday, November 9, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Sunday, November 10, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, October 27, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.