Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Summer days mean after-work entertaining is a go! Personal chef Rachel will teach you how to make dinner-party-worthy dishes any night of the week — without the stress. Learn the secrets to meal planning and prepping with the freezer, braising and roasting, and get a refresher on knife skills.
- Smoked Paprika and Green Olive Short Ribs
- Roasted Ratatouille with Polenta Triangles
- Moroccan Chicken Tagine with Apricots
- Quinoa Pilaf with Pepitas and Cashews
Dietary Notes: With meat and poultry; no dairy or eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.