If youve ever considered doing a cleanse or elimination diet but found it to be daunting, this class is for you. Food intolerances, digestive dysfunction, and nutritional imbalances can create inflammation in your body. A 21-day anti-inflammatory cleanse can help you discover which foods and dietary habits are restorative and balancing. Michelle Babb, author of Anti-Inflammatory Eating Made Easy and Anti-Inflammatory Eating for a Happy, Healthy Brain, will help you prepare for, and thrive through, the cleanse. Get ready to break free from sugar cravings, discover delicious immune boosting foods, and enjoy having more energy and vitality. See what a day of anti-inflammatory eating on the cleanse looks like with Coconut Cashew Cream Parfait for breakfast, Grain Bowls with Beans and Greens for a hearty lunch, and a healthy version of Tikka Masala for a satisfying dinner.
About the instructor: Michelle is a registered dietitian and graduate of Bastyr University. She has her own nutrition practice in West Seattle and is the author of several cookbooks, including "Mastering Mindful Eating" released in winter of 2020. She specializes in anti-inflammatory eating, digestive wellness and sustainable weight management through mindful eating. Michelle helps people change their relationships with food and reclaim the joy of eating. She shares her food philosophy and insights on eatplaybe.com.
- This is a demonstration format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Grain Bowls with Beans and Greens
- Tikka Masala with White Fish
- Coconut Cashew Cream Parfait