Time-tested classic sauces serve as the stepping stones to preparing complex and exciting dishes. Maximize flavor by creating sauces and dressings that pair well with seasonal foods. Learn the underlying techniques to create a sauce that is simple yet satisfying. By creating a simple meal, we will learn how to make Zabaglione (custard sauce), Compound Butters, Piccata and Vinaigrette.
With dairy, gluten, poultry, and seafood.
About the instructor: A newly minted resident of Seattle, Joey’s approach to cooking is to highlight techniques-based cooking, which makes any challenge in the kitchen easier! After attending the Culinary Institute of the Pacific in Honolulu, Joey taught culinary and hospitality at the Art Institutes of California, and more recently, he was Resident Chef at Sur la Table in San Diego. Though his career is varied with vast experiences in financial services, IT, MIS and Operations, food and cooking are pure passions. Joey is taking full advantage of the PNW by spending lots of time outdoors, discovering all our amazing food products, and cooking for friends and family whenever possible.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Arugula salad with seasonal grilled fruit, chevre and pomegranate
- Classic Chicken Piccata
- Roasted Vegetables with Herb Compound Butter
- Seasonal Fruit with Zabaglione
Saturday, November 19, 5:00 - 7:00 pmRegister for class
Saturday, October 8, 5:00 - 7:00 pmRegister for class
Columbia City PCC
Saturday, September 24, 5:00 - 7:00 pmRegister for class
Sunday, October 16, 4:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Sunday, November 6, 4:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class
Saturday, October 1, 5:00 - 7:00 pmRegister for class
Sunday, November 13, 4:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class