Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
You can’t go wrong with stuffed bread piled high with fixings — we’re talking the Salvadoran specialty, pupusas. Dole out the dough, prepare satisfying fillings and craft classic toppings with a twist courtesy of James’ step-by-step instructions. Plus, make traditional Horchata to sip on along the way.
- Homemade Refried Beans and Carnitas
- Fermented Curtido (Cabbage Relish similar to sauerkraut)
- Pickled Red Onions and Salvadoran Salsa Roja
- Homemade Horchata
- Leche Poleada (Vanilla Custard)
Dietary Notes: With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.