Future chefs travel across the U.S. without leaving their own kitchen! Students will spend five days cooking along with Lisa, diving into fun and flavorful dishes, from Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken to Southern Mac n Cheese to Whoopie Pies from New England. Theyll learn foundational cooking techniques, try their hand at classic regional dishes and gain confidence in the kitchen.
With poultry, dairy and eggs; optional meat.
This is a cook-along camp offered live via the Zoom app. Our camps are geared toward a wide age range, and parental assistance or supervision may be needed for younger students. You will receive an email with recipes, equipment list and prep instructions seven days in advance. After class, we will share a recorded version. Camps are refundable when cancellations are made at least seven days prior to the class.
- Day 1: Hawaii - Huli Huli Teriyaki Chicken; Hawaiian-Style Macaroni Salad
- Day 2: Texas - Tex-Mex Black Bean and Avocado Enchiladas; Roasted Tomato Jalapeno Salsa; Nut-free Horchata
- Day 3: Midwest - Chicken (or Veggie) Pot Pie; Sunbutter Buckeye Cookies
- Day 4: South - Macaroni and Cheese; Peach Cobbler
- Day 5: Northeast - Corn Chowder; Whoopie Pies
Day 1: Monday, August 10, 9:30 - 11:00 amAdd to waiting list
Day 2: Tuesday, August 11, 9:30 - 11:00 am
Day 3: Wednesday, August 12, 9:30 - 11:00 am
Day 4: Thursday, August 13, 9:30 - 11:00 am
Day 5: Friday, August 14, 9:30 - 11:00 am