Future chefs travel across the U.S. without leaving their own kitchen! Students will spend five days cooking along with Lisa, diving into fun and flavorful dishes, from Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken to Southern Hoppin John to Whoopie Pies from New England. Theyll learn foundational cooking techniques, try their hand at classic regional dishes and gain confidence in the kitchen.
With meat, gluten, dairy and eggs.
This is a kids hands-on cook-along camp offered live via Zoom. One spot in camp is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class link, recipes and preparation instructions will be sent at least one week before camp starts. This camp is geared toward a wide age range, and parental assistance or supervision may be needed for younger students. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information. Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a class credit or transfer if you cancel your spot at least a week prior to the camp start date.
- Day 1: Hawaii - Huli Huli Teriyaki Chicken; Hawaiian-style Macaroni Salad
- Day 2: Texas - Tex-Mex Black Bean and Avocado Enchiladas; Roasted Tomato Jalapeno Salsa; Nut-free Horchata
- Day 3: Midwest - Chicken or Vegetable Pot Pie; Sunbutter Buckeye Cookies
- Day 4: South - Hoppin' John with Cornbread
- Day 5: Northeast - Corn Chowder; Whoopie Pies
Day 1: Monday, August 16, 9:30 - 11:00 amRegister for class
Day 2: Tuesday, August 17, 9:30 - 11:00 am
Day 3: Wednesday, August 18, 9:30 - 11:00 am
Day 4: Thursday, August 19, 9:30 - 11:00 am
Day 5: Friday, August 20, 9:30 - 11:00 am