Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
The components of a really good risotto are Arborio rice, hot stock, quality ingredients and instructions by Iole. You’ll see how these all come together in a scrumptiously creamy Italian dish that makes a satisfying complete meal or a side dish to your favorite entrée. She’ll take you through the basic technique of turning rice into risotto, then prepare it three different ways: Risotto with Prawns; Risotto with Peas and Pancetta; and Risotto with Asparagus. With meat, seafood and dairy; no eggs.
Greenlake Village PCCRegister for class
Thursday, May 24, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Friday, June 1, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, June 5, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Thursday, June 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, June 12, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, June 13, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.