Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Tamales are often thought of as a time-consuming labor of love, but here’s an opportunity to master a simple, accessible and adaptable method for this versatile food truck favorite. We’ll start out with a trio of salsas, including Tomatillo, Roasted Tomato, and Pico de Gallo. Then we’ll learn the tricks to working with tamale masa while you have a chance to design your own fillings from an assortment of ingredients including seasonal winter squash, root vegetables and queso fresco. Vegetarian with optional dairy; no eggs.
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, February 21, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, March 5, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, March 15, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.