Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Learn how to make Poland’s ultimate comfort food — the pierogi! We’ll start with Marianna’s favorite pierogi dough, then make three scrumptious fillings. You’ll learn how to boil and pan-sear your pierogis, and get tips for production and storage, as we make Sweet and Savory Pierogi Doughs; Caramelized Onion and Celery Root Pierogis; Fennel, Leek and Mushroom Pierogis; and Brandied Apple and Farmer’s Cheese Pierogis with Vanilla Custard Sauce. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Tuesday, December 11, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Only 3 spots leftRegister for class
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Monday, November 5, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, November 6, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, November 27, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, December 2, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Monday, December 3, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCAdd to waiting list
Monday, December 10, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.