Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
When the winter months turn cold, where better to turn to than Poland for nourishing soups and stews. Meet Chef Marianna in a PCC kitchen, where she’ll share her Polish heritage recipes as you prepare classic dishes that are sure to keep you warm even when it’s chilly outside. We’ll make Bigos Mamy (Polish Hunter’s Stew); Zurek (a sour and creamy Bread Soup); and Apple Latkes with Buttermilk Creme Anglaise. With meat, dairy and eggs.
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, March 27, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.