Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
Whether you want to incorporate more plant-based foods into your diet or switch to a fully vegan lifestyle, this class will help you through the hurdles. Nutritionist Ami will answer questions, discuss vegan nutrition and demonstrate some well-received recipes including Shepherd’s Pie with Garlic Mashed Potato Crust; Rock-Your-World Cashew Cheese; Vegan Ranch Dressing; and Grain-free Power Muffins. Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Saturday, October 14, 3:00 - 5:30 pmRegister for class
Columbia City PCC
Monday, October 16, 6:30 - 9:00 pmRegister for class
Monday, October 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Greenlake Village PCC
Only 3 spots leftRegister for class
Thursday, November 2, 6:30 - 9:00 pmRegister for class
Wednesday, November 8, 6:30 - 9:00 pmRegister for class
Saturday, November 11, 3:00 - 5:30 pmRegister for class
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View our store locations.