Drawing inspiration from her careers as chef and as a functional nutritional therapist, Yary has the perfect solution for the busy workweek one-bowl meals! Learn how to make easy and nutritious sauces, properly cook beans and legumes and balance textures and flavors to make an exciting Vegetable Quinoa Bowl with Green Cashew Sauce and a cozy Winter Rice Bowl with Sauteed Greens, Broccoli and Toasted Almonds.
Vegan with nuts; no gluten.
About the instructor: Yary Oslund is a Cuban national who came to the United States in 2003. She acquired her love and respect for food from her mother, who has been a chef for 40 years. Trained at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Seattle, Yary shares her passion for cooking natural foods while giving students an unforgettable culinary experience.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Vegetable Quinoa Bowl with Green Cashew Sauce
- Winter Rice Bowl with Sauteed Greens, Broccoli and Toasted Almonds
Thursday, January 27, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class