Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
A good sauce can take a dish from so-so to scrumptious! Chef MJ will demonstrate how to mix up a variety of sauces, toppings, dips and dressings to make plant-based eating both easy and delicious. Plus, you’ll have a chance to work hands-on to make fresh rolls with herbs, veggies, crispy tofu and noodles wrapped in rice paper.
- Rainbow Spring Rolls with Almond-Ginger-Lime Dip
- Caesar Salad with Vegan Caesar Dressing and Crunchy Shiitake “Bacon”
- Japanese Carrot-Miso Dressing with Crudités
- Versatile Cashew Cheese Sauce
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs.
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Sunday, April 7, 1:00 - 3:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Sunday, April 14, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Sunday, April 28, 1:00 - 3:30 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Saturday, May 4, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Sunday, May 5, 1:00 - 3:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Saturday, May 18, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Saturday, June 1, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.