Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
The last thing you want to do right now is turn on the stove. Enter an abundance of seasonal produce! MJ will show you the ways to light, yet lofty, plant-based dishes and bites -- from starters to desserts -- no cooking required.
- Raw Avocado Zucchini Cucumber Soup with Pumpkin Seed Crema and Edible Flowers
- No-Cook Pad Thai with Kelp Noodles
- Raw Marinara Sauce with Zucchini Noodles
- Dark Chocolate Pecan Fudge
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Thursday, August 1, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Saturday, August 3, 11:00 - 1:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Sunday, August 4, 11:00 - 1:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, August 6, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Saturday, August 10, 11:00 - 1:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, August 14, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Saturday, August 17, 10:00 - 12:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.