Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
These plant-based holiday dishes deserve nothing but center stage. In a class that's all about seasonal inspiration, MJ will help instill the confidence you need to present a plant-based potluck offering — or an entire vegetarian feast — that's both enticing and appetizing. Proudly share your plants with loved ones!
- Baked Stuffed Kabocha Squash (made with wild rice, pecans, cherries and adzuki beans)
- Potato Latkes with Cashew Sour Cream
- Raw Cranberry-Apple Relish
- Cauliflower Millet Mash with Portobello Mushroom Gravy
- Winter Greens with Citrus, Toasted Almonds and Tangerine-Pomegranate-Maple Dressing
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Monday, November 4, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Saturday, November 9, 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Sunday, November 10, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Monday, November 11, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, November 12, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, November 20, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Saturday, November 23, 11:00 - 1:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.