These plant-based holiday dishes deserve nothing but center stage. In a class that's all about seasonal inspiration, MJ will help instill the confidence you need to present a plant-based potluck offering or an entire vegetarian feast that's both enticing and appetizing. Proudly share your plants with loved ones!
Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten. PCC classrooms are not gluten-free facilities.
- Baked Stuffed Kabocha Squash (made with wild rice, pecans, cherries and adzuki beans)
- Potato Latkes with Cashew Sour Cream
- Raw Cranberry-Apple Relish
- Cauliflower Millet Mash with Portobello Mushroom Gravy
- Winter Greens with Citrus, Toasted Almonds and Tangerine-Pomegranate-Maple Dressing
Wednesday, November 20, 6:30 - 8:30 pmAdd to waiting list
Saturday, November 23, 11:00 - 1:00 pmAdd to waiting list