Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Naples is the birthplace of both Iole and the best pizza on Earth, so it’s natural that the two come together in this class. Iole will walk you through the steps to making her perfected homemade crust as we prepare Pizza with Brie, Apples and Arugula; Pizza Margherita; Pizza with Artichokes, Kalamata Olives, Red Peppers, Sweet Onions and optional Pepperoni; and Rosemary Focaccia with optional Prosciutto. You’ll also receive some dough to begin making pizza at home. With dairy, eggs and optional meat.
Wednesday, January 16, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, January 24, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Monday, January 28, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.