Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Learn how to make pasta from scratch! We’ll prepare three batches of fresh ribbon pasta and see how versatile this dough can be as we adapt the basic recipe to make beautiful red Beet Pasta; green Spinach Pasta; and yellow Egg Pasta. Then we’ll use our fresh dough to form Tortelloni stuffed with Ciliegine Mozzarella and topped with fresh Tomato Sauce; and Farfalle (Bowtie) Pasta topped with Herb Garlic Sauce and generous shavings of Parmigiano Cheese. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Tuesday, March 26, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Only 2 spots leftRegister for class
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, March 21, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.