Learn the art of making fresh pasta from scratch in this hands-on class led by Jorden Hand. Discover the techniques to create your own pasta dough and shape it into three traditional Italian varieties: ravioli, agnolotti, and cappelletti. You'll master the preparation of making different types of fillings from pork shoulder and aromatic vegetables, how to fill them, and how to make a quick butter sauce. Walk away from this class with newfound filled pasta-making skills and a taste of authentic Italian cuisine. Mangia fresca!
With eggs, dairy, meat, and nuts.
About the instructor: Jorden is a French-trained chef, passionate about bringing people together around really good food. Inspired by his family’s Creole roots, his great-grandma’s legacy as a restaurant owner, and the life experiences he’s gained from traveling, Chef Jorden specializes in making fine dining approachable and accessible. His methodology in the kitchen centers on the freshness of his ingredients, relying on his ability to bring out the bold flavors of seasonal produce, herbs and meats and high quality kitchen staples. Chef Jorden started his career cooking in various top restaurants throughout Seattle, and is now bringing his unique culinary voice to even more people through his catering company.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Agnolotti dal Pin- pork shoulder, spinach, nutmeg, Parmesan
- Ravioli with caramelized fennel - fennel bulbs, fennel pollen, green garlic, wild mushrooms
- Cappelletti - parsley, ricotta, walnuts, Parmesan
- Mixed Greens with apple cider vinaigrette
Friday, July 7, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Thursday, July 20, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Friday, July 14, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Columbia City PCC
Tuesday, July 25, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Friday, July 28, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Monday, July 10, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Friday, July 21, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Sunday, July 30, 4:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class