Members: $0.00, Non-members: $0.00
Join us for a cracking good time in the Burien classroom. Sample some Italian wine and watch an 80-pound wheel of Parmigiano-Reggiano be cracked using traditional techniques. After the wheel is broken down, you’ll get to sample the ‘King of Cheese’ at its freshest and learn about the original parmesan’s role not just in cooking, but also as a worthy addition to your fall and winter entertaining menu.
Wednesday, October 23, 5:30 - 6:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.