Tiago has dreamed up an elegant French dinner, guaranteed to transport you all the way to Paris. Learn how to prepare Bistro-style Steak with a Red Wine Pan Sauce, then fry up a batch of Lemon and Parsley Pommes Frites. For dessert, Tiago will craft a silky Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlée. Pair your meal with the perfect French wines and be ready to impress for any occasion. Cest bon!
With meat, dairy and eggs; no gluten.
About the instructor: Tiago graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in 2014. After graduation, he honed his skills as a lead sauté cook for a fine dining establishment. He has been teaching cooking classes for the last several years and has found teaching to be one of the most gratifying experiences of his life. Tiago is also a wine enthusiast and certified sommelier.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Bistro-style Steak with Red Wine Pan Sauce
- Lemon and Parsley Pommes Frites
- Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlée
Thursday, October 21, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class