Cultures all around the world have their own versions of pancakes. Cam is here to introduce junior chefs to some new varieties of their favorite breakfast food both sweet and savory! Theyll spend the week mixing, whipping and flipping their way from country to country.
With gluten, dairy, and eggs; optional meat and seafood.
This is a kids hands-on cook-along camp offered live via Zoom. One spot in camp is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class link, recipes and preparation instructions will be sent at least one week before camp starts. This camp is geared toward a wide age range, and parental assistance or supervision may be needed for younger students. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information. Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a class credit or transfer if you cancel your spot at least a week prior to the camp start date.
- Day 1: Bánh Xèo (Vietnamese Herb Pancake with optional Pork and Shrimp); Nutmeg Pancakes (Ghana)
- Day 2: Socca (Mediterranean Chickpea Pancakes); French Crêpes
- Day 3: Arepas (Colombian Corn Cakes); Atayef (Middle Eastern Sweet Pancakes)
- Day 4: Pajeon (Korean Vegetable Pancakes); Japanese Soufflé Pancakes
- Day 5: Dosa (Indian Potato-Filled Pancakes); Dutch Baby (Germany)
Day 1: Monday, July 12, 9:30 - 11:00 amRegister for class
Day 2: Tuesday, July 13, 9:30 - 11:00 am
Day 3: Wednesday, July 14, 9:30 - 11:00 am
Day 4: Thursday, July 15, 9:30 - 11:00 am
Day 5: Friday, July 16, 9:30 - 11:00 am