Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Please note:Drop-off class; kids only.
Ages 10 to 12, kids only.
Let your kids discover their inner chef. With Cam's guidance, kids can live out their culinary dreams as they take control of the kitchen. They'll sear, roast and bake up a multicourse meal using the summer's bounty, transform the kitchen with table settings, and serve up their creations for one lucky adult guest who will join them for an end-of-class feast.
- Roasted Salmon with Herbed Compound Butter
- Roasted Ratatouille
- Mixed Berry Mini Galettes
Dietary Notes: With seafood and dairy; no eggs.
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Saturday, August 24, 4:00 - 6:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Sunday, August 25, 4:00 - 6:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Sunday, September 8, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Saturday, September 14, 4:00 - 6:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Sunday, September 15, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.