Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Yary will share the secrets to making one of the signature dishes of Spain, where she once lived. She’ll recount her culinary experiences there as she demonstrates two kinds of Paella, a beloved rice-based dish made even more delicious with additions of meat, seafood and vegetables. Scoop up samples of Paella Mixta with Meat and Seafood; and Paella de Mariscos (Seafood Paella), paired with Grilled Summer Squash with Sundried Tomato Pesto, Fennel and Arugula. Finish with Caramel Flan. With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs; no gluten.
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, August 21, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.