Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 2 to 3, with one adult guest.
Let your little ones discover out-of-this-world snacks! Kids will get inspired on a space-themed adventure, crafting creative treats using seasonal fruits and simple ingredients. One adult guest can come along for the journey to learn how to keep the food fun going at home.
- Fruit Rockets (Various Seasonal Fruits and Marshmallows)
- Moon Snack (Rice Cakes with Cream Cheese or Seed Butter)
- Astronaut Pudding (Pudding with Berries)
- Space Rock Cakes (Raisin Cakes)
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, August 17, 10:00 - 11:15 am
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.