Elevate the pantry dinner with satisfying one-bowl meals that appeal to everyone. Chef Rachel will take you step-by-step through the process of choosing a simple base and layering proteins, veggies, flavorful sauces and crunchy toppings. This flexible formula will inspire you to get creative with the ingredients you have on hand. Start by learning how to prepare a Quinoa bowl with Basil Cashew Sauce and a Rice noodle bowl with shrimp, cucumber and creamy cilantro peanut sauce. Bowl combinations are limitless when you have the right ingredients on hand.
With poultry and seafood.
About the instructor: Rachel is the owner of Thyme to Nourish, a personal chef and food education service focused on whole foods and healthy eating. Trained at the Culinary Arts Program at The Art Institute of Seattle, Rachel spent her early years with a mom who loved to experiment with food. She also immersed herself in Southeast Asian and Indian cuisines while living in Malaysia. Today, Rachel focuses on providing good food to good people and can be found at Thyme2nourish.com.
- This is a demonstration format class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen or Zoom screen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students whether or not you can attend live. Class information will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Quinoa and Chicken with Tomatoes, Sautéed mushrooms and Basil Cashew Sauce
- Rice noodles and Shrimp with Cucumber, Tomatoes and Creamy Cilantro-Peanut Sauce
Thursday, September 22, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class