Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Take a bite of New York without leaving the Northwest. In this class, you’ll learn how to recreate a proper New York slice starting with its incomparable thin, crispy crust. Craft and stretch dough, simmer sauce and get familiar with a pizza stone and peel as you dive into the century-long history of this iconic dish.
- Scratch-made Pizza Dough
- New York-style Cheese Pizza
- Neapolitan Margherita Pizza
- Garlic Knots
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs.
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Thursday, November 7, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Friday, November 8, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Thursday, November 14, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Thursday, December 5, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Sunday, December 8, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Thursday, December 12, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, November 16, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.