2022 has been a year, let's end it with good food. Rachel will show you how to prep ahead of time so you have time to spend with your guests and have fun. Her menu includes roasted vegetables, proteins and something sweet and is easily made gluten-and dairy-free These appetizers and finger foods make a complete meal. Cheers to 2023!
With dairy, eggs, and seafood.
About the instructor: Rachel is the owner of Thyme to Nourish, a personal chef and food education service focused on whole foods and healthy eating. Trained at the Culinary Arts Program at The Art Institute of Seattle, Rachel spent her early years with a mom who loved to experiment with food. She also immersed herself in Southeast Asian and Indian cuisines while living in Malaysia. Today, Rachel focuses on providing good food to good people and can be found at Thyme2nourish.com.
- This is a demonstration format class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen or Zoom screen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students whether or not you can attend live. Class information will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Bruschetta - 3 ways (roasted/sundried tomatoes; roasted butternut with sage and lemon goat cheese, sherried mushrooms with ricotta)
- Black eyed pea fritters with spicy remoulade
- Smoked salmon with buckwheat blini
- Chocolate dipped mandarin oranges
Wednesday, December 28, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class