2023 has been a year, let's end it with good food. Rachel will show you how to prepare ahead of time so you have valuable time to spend with your guests and have fun. Her menu includes vegetables, proteins and something sweet and is easily made gluten- and dairy-free. These appetizers and finger foods make a complete meal to ring in the new year. Cheers to 2024!
With dairy, eggs, meat, and nuts.
About the instructor: Rachel is the owner of Thyme to Nourish, a personal chef and food education service focused on whole foods and healthy eating. Trained at the Culinary Arts Program at The Art Institute of Seattle, Rachel spent her early years with a mom who loved to experiment with food. She also immersed herself in Southeast Asian and Indian cuisines while living in Malaysia. Today, Rachel focuses on providing good food to good people and can be found at Thyme2nourish.com.
- This is a demonstration format class offered live online via Zoom.
- Class information will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms
- Mini twice-baked Potatoes
- Greek Salad Skewers
- Tri-Tip Crostini with Onion Jam and Gorgonzola
- Fruit Cups with Zabaglione
Wednesday, December 27, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class