From produce to pantry staples, Nancy Leson shares her list of must-have ingredients: the basics she insists a savvy cook should always have on hand. With these practical and delicious ingredients at the ready, youll never say, Theres nothing to make for dinner! again. In this demo class, shell share tips and techniques for building a proper pantry, as well as simple flavor-forward recipes for Chicken Thighs with Lemon and Capers; Pasta with Panko and Parmesan; and Rosemary and Sea Salt Dinner Rolls.
With poultry, dairy and gluten.
About the instructor: Nancy is an award-winning food writer and radio personality who learned much of what she knows about food during her first career: waiting tables. Seattle readers know her as the mouth that scored — for the better part of two decades — as restaurant critic and food columnist for the Seattle Times. These days, when she’s not chatting about recipes or interviewing food folks for NPR member-station KNKX, you’ll find her prowling the aisles of PCC gathering inspiration for dinner. See what Nancy is up to at nancyleson.com.
- This is a demonstration format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Chicken Thighs with Lemon and Capers
- Pasta with Panko and Parmesan
- Rosemary and Sea Salt Dinner Rolls