Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Pull together a seasonally inspired spread ahead of time so you can spend your gathering mingling with guests! Seattle food writer and radio personality Nancy Leson will give you invaluable tips for pulling pin-bones from fish fillets, culling corn fresh from the cob, and preparing crème fraîche for dishes both savory and sweet.
- Dill-icious Cucumber Grape Gazpacho
- Salatim (Quinoa Tabouli with Peas, Mint and Cherry Tomatoes)
- Northwest Salmon Baked in Parchment with Fresh Corn-off-the-Cob, Basil and Tomatoes
- Ripe Summer Stone Fruit with Homemade Crème Fraîche
- Wines to pair
Dietary Notes: With seafood and dairy; no eggs.
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Saturday, August 3, 4:00 - 6:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Thursday, August 8, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Sunday, August 11, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, August 13, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Saturday, August 17, 5:00 - 7:30 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Thursday, August 22, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Sunday, August 25, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.