Lets face it this past year was stressful and you still may be feeling the effects. Join mind-body nutritionist Michelle Babb as she focuses on the fundamentals of mindful eating to help you find balance. Shell guide you through simple and delicious dishes utilizing foods that help stabilize mood while nourishing the body, including a beautiful Bolognese starring lentils and a delicious dessert featuring baked pears topped with a vegan cashew cream.
Vegan and gluten-free.
- This is a hands-on cook-along class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class link, recipes and instructions will be sent one week before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to one week prior to class.
- Lentil Bolognese with Oven-Baked Yams
- Citrus-Fueled Rocket Salad
- Baked Pears with Cinnamon-Cashew Cream
Monday, November 15, 5:00 - 6:30 pmRegister for class