Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
With all the buzz about the microbiome, we’re becoming more aware of the gut-brain connection and how the food we eat influences our mind, mood and energy. Join nutritionist and cookbook author Michelle Babb to learn how reducing inflammation, balancing the gut flora, and eating mindfully improves your brain chemistry. Sample Green Goddess Soup; Garnet Yam Stacks with Kimchi Peanut Sauce; White Fish en Papillote; and Discrete Beet Brownies. With seafood and eggs; no dairy or gluten.
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Saturday, October 6, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Greenlake Village PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, October 23, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Sunday, October 28, 1:00 - 3:30 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, November 6, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Saturday, November 10, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.