Take an evening to enjoy the finer things in life in this member-only chocolate and wine pairing demo. Youll sample a variety of single-origin chocolates and locally crafted wines as we explore how the process of fermentation creates complex flavors and textures, and how to pair those flavors together. Then well taste our way through a few sweet and savory pairings sure to inspire your next dinner party or gathering.
With dairy, meat, and nuts.
About the instructor: Joanna Lepore Dwyer is a chocolate maker, pastry chef, and artist. She is passionate about creating culinary experiences to encourage connections between individuals and where their food comes from! She holds a certificate in sensory science from The Institute of Food Technologists, a BFA in Sculpture, and 20+ years’ experience in fine pastry, chocolate making, and culinary training in NYC and Seattle including a 10-year stint at Theo Chocolate as head of Product Development.
When she is not helping national chocolate brands develop new products and training QC teams in sensory science, she works with a colleague under the moniker A Matter of Taste to incorporate culinary experiences into Corporate and Non-Profit professional development agendas.
- This is a demonstration format class for adults. Age 21 and over.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Single-Origin Chocolate Tasting Paired with Local Wine
- Flavor Pairing Inspiration Charcuterie Board
- Chocolate Beet Pâte with Local Sourdough
- Red Wine & Cocoa Nib Crackers with Local Goat Cheese
Registration is available for PCC members only. To register, make sure you are logged into your PCC website account. If you don’t have a website account, you will need to create one and link your membership account to it.
Friday, December 15, 6:00 - 7:30 pm
Friday, December 8, 6:00 - 7:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCC
Tuesday, December 19, 6:00 - 7:30 pm
Friday, December 22, 6:00 - 7:30 pm