When the Northwest lacks sunshine, we reach for peak-season citrus that brings bright and vibrant flavors to our plate. Join Chef Zola to create dishes using citrus to spark up a winter menu. Learn to roast chicken with oranges and supreme fruits for a beautiful salad and how to make a Meyer lemon cake that will leave you puckering for more!
With dairy, eggs, gluten, and poultry.
About the instructor: Zola was born and raised in Seattle by a family that loves to cook. She spent her early years cooking alongside her great-grandmother whom she credits as her greatest inspiration both in the kitchen and out. In 2016 she was offered a job as a pastry chef after making a wedding cake for her Aunt and Uncle and went on to gain experience in all manner of pastries and desserts from Italian gelatos to Parisian croissants. Though Zola has worked professionally as a pastry chef and baker, she maintains that her true passion is her role as a home cook and finds real reward in helping others find success in their own kitchens. When she's not teaching she spends her time writing, listening to history podcasts, and cooking extravagant meals for her family.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Orange and Radicchio Salad with Honey Vinaigrette
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Orange, Shallot and Olives
- Meyer Lemon Olive Oil Cake with Chantilly Cream