Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Do you want to eat healthier, but feel like you don’t have the time? Learn how to make a week’s worth of nutritious meals in one day! Dr. Courtney will discuss how to find the right recipes to put into your weekly rotation and share some of her favorites: Buffalo Chicken Salad; Verde Hominy Stew with Chicken Thighs; Curried Vegetables with Fire-roasted Tomato Turkey Meatballs; and Quinoa with Feta, Peppers and Walnuts. With poultry, dairy and eggs; no gluten.
Monday, October 9, 6:30 - 9:00 pmRegister for class
Saturday, October 14, 3:00 - 5:30 pmRegister for class
Thursday, October 26, 6:30 - 9:00 pmRegister for class
Greenlake Village PCC
Monday, October 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pmRegister for class
Monday, November 6, 6:30 - 9:00 pmRegister for class
Columbia City PCC
Thursday, November 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pmRegister for class
Greenlake Aurora PCC
Monday, December 11, 6:30 - 9:00 pmRegister for class
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View our store locations.