Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
If you only take one cooking class in your life, make it this one. In this hands-on class, we'll cover everything you need to know about safe and effective cutting in the kitchen. Build a foundation of knife efficiency, including proper grip, everyday use and professional techniques. You can bring the chef knife you're already familiar with or use one of ours — Michael also will describe best practices for knife care. Light snacks will be served. Adults only.
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, October 16, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, October 23, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Sunday, October 27, 11:00 - 1:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Saturday, November 2, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, November 5, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Thursday, November 7, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Sunday, November 10, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.