If you've chosen a low-carbohydrate diet but need some fresh ideas to keep things interesting, this is the class for you. As a personal chef, Rachel focuses on cooking with whole foods and balancing textures and flavors for nourishing, vegetable-forward meals that dont rely on starches or carbs. Shell discuss ways to boost nutrient content as she prepares Roasted Chicken Thighs with Leeks, Lemon and Capers; Cauliflower Puree and Kale, Apple and Pancetta Salad.
With poultry; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
About the instructor: Rachel is the owner of Thyme to Nourish, a personal chef and food education service focused on whole foods and healthy eating. Trained at the Culinary Arts Program at The Art Institute of Seattle, Rachel spent her early years with a mom who loved to experiment with food. She also immersed herself in Southeast Asian and Indian cuisines while living in Malaysia. Today, Rachel focuses on providing good food to good people and can be found at Thyme2nourish.com.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Leeks, Lemon and Capers
- Cauliflower Puree Kale Salad with Apples, Pancetta and Pecans
Tuesday, February 8, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class