If you've chosen a low-carbohydrate diet but need fresh ideas to keep things interesting, this class is for you. As a personal chef, Rachel focuses on cooking whole foods and balancing textures and flavors for nourishing, vegetable-forward meals without starches or carbs. Shell discuss time-saving techniques and ways to boost nutrient content as she teaches you how to braise pork chops, substitute cauliflower for potatoes (no one will know) and compose a kale salad that you'll want to make over and over again!
About the instructor: Rachel is the owner of Thyme to Nourish, a personal chef and food education service focused on whole foods and healthy eating. Trained at the Culinary Arts Program at The Art Institute of Seattle, Rachel spent her early years with a mom who loved to experiment with food. She also immersed herself in Southeast Asian and Indian cuisines while living in Malaysia. Today, Rachel focuses on providing good food to good people and can be found at Thyme2nourish.com.
- This is a demonstration format class offered live online via Zoom.
- Class information will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Mushroom Braised Pork Chops
- Cauliflower Puree*
- Kale Apple Salad with Pancetta and Pecans
Thursday, December 28, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class