Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Lahmacun, a crispy flatbread topped with minced meat, herbs, spices and vegetables, is one of the most popular breads in the Middle East. In Turkey, lahmacun is mostly eaten at restaurants or purchased from street food vendors that specialize in preparing this delicacy. Pinar will show you how to make lahmacun at home to enjoy anytime! We’ll top our flatbread with Spiced, Herbed Ground Lamb, and pair it with a classic Turkish Onion Salad with Sumac and Parsley; and Red Lentil Soup with Vegetables and Mint Sauce. With meat; no dairy or eggs. (Please note that the 2/17 class date in the print catalog has been changed to 2/6, 6:30 to 9 p.m.)
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, January 26, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, February 3, 2:00 - 4:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.