Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Curious about what you could do with a spiralizer? Wondering if an instant pot or sous vide machine is your next adventure? Give some grown-up kitchen toys a test drive as you consider if they have places in your life (or on your holiday gift list). We’ll start with Sous Vide Scallops with Citrus Gremolata, then try out electric and stovetop pressure cookers to make quick Pulled Pork and cooked Beans. Then we’ll blend Homemade Barbeque Sauce; Spiralized Veggie Slaw with Immersion-blended Dressing; Beet Hummus; and Fresh Herb Pesto with Veggie Noodles. Finish off the fun by assembling your creations into colorful bowls as we discuss the pros and cons of our cooking and prepping methods. With meat and seafood; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Thursday, December 13, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.